Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random Things

Well I'm at home right now with Frankie J. I have so much to do and so little time;( Have you had one of those days? I can't wait until this Friday...my projects should be finished and I get to hang out with my sister! I'm pretty excited. I hope the weather's nice and I hope Frankie J feels better. I have a paper to work on this week and a journal log. The journal log doesn't seem like it's going to be too tough. The paper on the other hand seems like it's going to be a handful. I'll probably have to set aside time at night after Frankie J's bedtime to work on a couple pages a night. I think that'll work if I stay on schedule. This is also the last week of Upward. I love Upward, but it can be very time consuming. We had a great turnout this year and our Tailgating party is Saturday. That's going to be a lot of fun;) Well I guess I'll try to fold some laundry while lil man is asleep and wait for my husband to come home from church! Have a great Sunday;)

No comments:

Post a Comment