Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Week

Wow!!! It's been awhile since I've been on here. I get on to read other's blogs, but I don't get on to write my own. Well I figured I'd try to get on more since I'm trying the new menu thing. I've seen some people write what their family is having for dinner during the week and I think this might help me when shopping and preparing meals throughout the week. This week is going to be crazy busy, but we'll make it. We have the Dessert Theater this week at Stoneybrook. It sounds like it's going to be a great turnout. Well along with that and work and finishing up the semester I won't have time to go day by day and think about what's for dinner so I've come up with my grocery list already and the menu...
Monday- pizza and salad
Tuesday- chicken, corn, and green beans
Wednesday- breakfast (pancakes and bacon)
Thursday- ham sandwiches and chips
Friday- pizza
Saturday- out
Sunday out

I think this will help us out greatly and if it works as planned I'll probably do this more often. Hope everyone's week is great! Happy Holidays;)

No comments:

Post a Comment