Saturday, March 5, 2011

People I love!



My earlier posts were geared more towards my menu plan for the week. That was a little boring to me. I really dislike writing, but maybe if I write about things and people that mean something to me I may enjoy it a little more. My life consists of my family, my church, and my class! I enjoy all of those things...God has given me the opportunity to be a wife to my wonderful and funny husband, a mother to my energetic son, and a teacher to my church family and also my preschool class. That is what my life consists of. Do I enjoy it? Yes Do I, at times, want to do something different? Yes I'm learning that I have to do what I can, but save time for myself also! It's possible. God has given me this wonderful life and I want to live it for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment