Sunday, March 6, 2011
What a Day
Well today was a day! I didn't wake up in the best mood to start out with, but my emotions were up and down all day today! I hate when they're like that because I tend to take it out on the wrong people. We talked about good fruit and bad fruit today in children's church and I believe Satan was out to get me on this one today! When we least expect it he tries to sneak in and ruin our days. I am so thankful that MY God is stronger and more powerful and can turn the dreariest of days into the best! "Father please help me to be the best wife, mommy, and teacher that I can be. Some days are tougher than others and some days I need more help than usual, but I know that you'll provide. In Jesus' name...Amen."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment